Our Recent News widget uses RSS feeds to pull in content from around the internet. Many major websites provide an RSS feed (for example CNN.com). When you want to provide additional content to your customers about your businesses industry Recent News is an excellent option.
- Did asteroid that hit Australia help thaw ancient 'snowball Earth'? January 23, 2020Scientists have identified Earth's oldest-known impact crater, and in doing so may have solved a mystery about how our planet emerged from one of its most dire periods.
- Hairy situation: Scientists explain how stress-related graying occurs January 22, 2020Marie Antoinette's hair turned white overnight, according to folklore, before she was executed by guillotine in 1793 during the French Revolution. The ill-fated queen embodied an extreme example of the phenomenon of stress-induced graying of the hair.
- How VR helps kids with autism make sense of real world January 22, 2020A specialist care facility in England is using virtual reality (VR) headsets and data mining to help children with autism to acclimatize to scenarios they are likely to encounter outside of school.
- New TRANSFORMERS Movies In Development At Paramount From ARMY OF THE DEAD & ZODIAC Writers January 27, 2020Paramount Pictures and Hasbro are reportedly set to develop new Transformers movies, and have hired a pair of writers, Joby Harold and James Vanderbilt, to pen two separate scripts. More past the jump...
- THE BATMAN Finally Starts Production; Director Matt Reeves Shares The Film's Official Logo January 27, 2020After years of reports, rumors and speculation, cameras are finally rolling on Matt Reeves' long-awaited The Batman, which will star Robert Pattinson in the titular role as the Dark Knight of Gotham.
- OBI-WAN KENOBI Star Ewan McGregor Reveals When Shooting On The Disney+ Series Starts January 27, 2020Ewan McGregor recently dismissed reports about Obi-Wan Kenobi being scrapped as "bullsh*t," and the Birds of Prey star has now revealed when exactly shooting is expected to begin following those delays...