Our Recent News widget uses RSS feeds to pull in content from around the internet. Many major websites provide an RSS feed (for example CNN.com). When you want to provide additional content to your customers about your businesses industry Recent News is an excellent option.
- Boeing received 'unnecessary' contract boost for astronaut capsule, watchdog says November 15, 2019Boeing's multibillion dollar contract to build U.S. astronaut capsules received an "unnecessary" extension from NASA, a watchdog report said on Thursday, the latest management blunders in the agency's program to restart domestic human spaceflight.
- China completes crucial landing test for first Mars mission in 2020 November 14, 2019China on Thursday successfully completed a crucial landing test in northern Hebei province ahead of a historic unmanned exploration mission to Mars next year.
- China's huge mysterious extinct ape 'Giganto' was an orangutan cousin November 13, 2019Genetic material extracted from a 1.9 million-year-old fossil tooth from southern China shows that the world's largest-known ape - an extinct creature dubbed "Giganto" that once inhabited Southeast Asia - was an oversized cousin of today's orangutans.
- JOKER Has Now Officially Passed The $1 Billion Mark At The Worldwide Box Office November 15, 2019Although today's final figures have yet to be tallied, Joker stood at $998 million late last night, which means it has now officially crossed the $1 billion point at the global box office! Check it out...
- THE MANDALORIAN Episode 2 Confirms A Major Fan-Theory Relating To "The Child" - SPOILERS November 15, 2019The second episode of The Mandalorian is now streaming on Disney+, and while it doesn't really advance the story a whole lot, it does confirm at least one major theory relating to the adorable "Baby Yoda."
- JOKER Director Todd Philips Is Now Open To A Sequel, But Only If It Has "Thematic Resonance" November 15, 2019Director Todd Philips has previously seemed a little resistant to the idea of helming a sequel to Joker, but when a movie approaches $1 billion at the worldwide box office, tunes tend to be changed!